Skin Rejuvenation Therapy also known as Collagen Rejuvenation Therapy, Micro-needling or Derma Rolling re-molds the aging skin by using micro-needling to create thousands of microscopic channels through the skin tissue, increasing the formation of new tissue by activating the body’s wound healing process, exciting the fibroblasts in the skin tissue to produce new collagen making for smoother, younger looking skin. This is a non-surgical, non-laser, natural treatment for aging skin.
As people begin to age, usually in their 40s, the renewal of aging skin slows down causing the buildup of old skin cells on the surface of the epidermis. These dead skin cells which buildup on the surface of the skin makes the skin look dull, sagging, and aged. Use of derma roller and micro-needling techniques causes the release of growth factors that promote scarless healing and promote depositing of normal woven collagen rather than scar collagen. The fibroblasts produce collagen and elastin giving your skin a much more youthful appearance. Fractional lasers available today have much the same theory behind these procedures–controlled injury to and the healing process of the skin tissue.
Derma rolling and micro-needling treatments allow us to re-establish melanin produced by melanocytes and collagen produced by fibroblasts without significant downtime for our clients. Consider these procedures as processes which will require more than one session to achieve the desired effect of skin tightening and pigmentation.
At Anna Burns Permanent Cosmetics we offer the Atlanta Permanent Cosmetics industry collagen rejuvenation therapy treatments through the use of machine needling techniques and the use of derma rollers. Our staff will help you decide which treatment would be best for your needs depending on your concerns.
Upsides to skin rejuvenation therapy include
- Affordability over fraxel or fractional laser treatments.
- A safe solution for ethnic and all skin types, even on skin that has undergone laser therapy.
- A lunchtime procedure with no down time which reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles of the face, neck, decolletage, and body.
- An all natural therapy which immediately stimulates your own body’s chemistry to produce age defying, youthful, and beautiful skin with long lasting results.
- Excellent treatment for collagen remodeling of the upper and lower lip lines, forehead and glabellar wrinkles or frown lines, photodamaged or sun exposed skin, scarring from acne or chickenpox, surgical scarring, and stretch marks.
- Increased penetration of serums and moisturizers.
- Collagen formation can continue for up to 12 months after one treatment.