Tattoo removal works by implanting a removal solution into the skin tissue. The solution “binds” to the iron oxides in the tattoo color pigments of the treated permanent makeup tattoo or body art tattoo areas. The solution then safely lifts these pigments to the surface of the skin tissue through oxidation. A scab will form over the treated area which must be kept dry until it sloughs off naturally.
Proper education and hands-on training with tattoo removal is key to ensure clients receive the most professional treatment and care. Our staff will provide you with the best assistance and care. Tattoo removal using the removal solution method is a better option for the removal of all cosmetic tattoos, whereas laser removal is not recommended for certain areas like the eyebrows, eyes, and lips which may turn permanent pigments black with laser removal.
What are the reasons for tattoo removal?
- Career opportunities
- Permanent Makeup tattoo mistakes
- Disappointment in your Body art tattoo
- Women and men who want to adopt the latest fashion
- People embracing changes and maturity in life
- Tattoos with the names of former lovers or best friends
- Love and consideration for your small children who are frightened of tattoos and your partner who finds tattoos unappealing