As the aging process advances, the lips lose volume and the vermillion border of your natural lip line loses definition making your lips appear thin and flat. Permanent lip tinting can give you back the appearance of a youthful, natural, smudge and fade free lips!
Lip liner or full lip tattoos can give back shape to otherwise thin lips, not only by imparting a gorgeous tint, but in some cases, by stimulating the tissue of the lip giving it a fuller appearance.
If you have uneven lips, and constantly fight with lip liner to give them a more even appearance. Symmetrical lips can be achieved by our custom colored micropigmentation tattoo technique, ensuring an even, natural result.
Contact Anna now for a consultation on how we can achieve the best lip shape for you.
Who benefits from Permanent Lips?
- People who have allergies to traditional makeup
- People who have active sports and fitness lifestyles
- People who are busy and constantly on the go
- People who want “smear free and fade free” lipstick
- People who have difficulty applying their makeup because of poor vision, arthritis, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis
- People who have thinning lips and disappearing lip line
- People who want to enhance their cupid’s bow, lip line and lip color